Monday, March 06, 2006

The Latest Thing at Lethe

When my friends and I get together, we ask about what's new in the Department of Damned Dionysian Delights.

I'm almost embarrassed to write about the "latest" from the "Triple D" department--which is what we call it so we don't draw the kind of attention that some would regard as inappropriate.

Dionysius has designed some new boxer shorts for men. What's amazing about them is that they include a patch that's loaded with all kinds of powerful aphrodisiacs that the man who's wearing them absorbs and the effect is completely transformative.

A few models from the "Triple D" department came down to show us how the boxer shorts worked and they were amazing.

But what we wondered about was how our men would react. Would they delight in this new invention of Dionysius or would they be insulted that we thought they needed that kind of help?

My favorite salesperson at Lethe, Azurite, brought me another Black Russian, to help me recover my senses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home