Monday, March 06, 2006

Can't Help Lovin' That Man of Mine

Hades. Can't live with him. Can't live without him.

Such a narcissist. Using the same name that he uses for his kingdom for himself. Even though some people still refer to this place as Hell.

He wasn't my first choice as a husband. There was a blond haired boy who was sort of thin and sweet. He played the flute. Or was it the harp? But all of this was so long ago....

Everyone knows the story about how I became the Queen of Hades. How the earth opened up, when I was out enjoying a beautifully bright day, and how Hades, driving his gleaming chariot, grabbed me, made a u-turn, and went down below with me in hand, shrieking to high heavens. My vocal chords felt the pain then and I couldn't speak for over a week.

I NEED TO TELL YOU THOUGH THAT ISN'T WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ALTHOUGH IT MAKES A GOOD STORY.

I don't want to think about the real story right now.

Why am I thinking about that tedious broadcaster that I hear when I'm up above who always ends his radio pronouncements with "And now you know the rest of the story." I think his name is Paul Helmsley. I don't really like him.

Later on, I'll tell you the REST OF THE STORY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home