Monday, March 06, 2006

I Will Demand Poetry as My Tribute

I ran into Bill Blake a few days ago, and he was muttering something about making a heaven in hell's despite and a hell in heaven--or was it the other way around?

He offered to show me his etchings, but as Queen of Hell, I didn't really think going up to his room was quite appropriate.

Bill does interesting things. I gather he also wrote some sort of poem about my husband where he called him Satan and made him the hero--the good guy.

I really did want to go up to Bill's room. Maybe I will the next time he asks me.

Just because I'm Queen of Hell shouldn't mean that I don't get the chance to have fun when I feel like it. What would Hades do if he found out I was hanging out with Bill, who by all accounts is a fabulous poet as well as etcher? Could I make Hades jealous...and I wonder if I could get Bill to write poems in my honor?

As Queen, I will demand poetry as my tribute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home