Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'd Much Rather Make Babies

One day when Mother and I were walking, I began telling her a bit about my marriage to Hades, and I asked her if there were any wifely tricks I should know.

She quickly interrupted me, and told me I really needed to get together with Hera.

“I never wanted to be a wife myself. I like growing things and taking care of things. I’d much rather make babies than have a man make love to me. And besides, men can be so demanding.

I really didn’t want mother to start getting into one of her diatribes about men. If we can be peaceful together, walking, enjoying the sunlight, I’m fine with her. But once we really begin to talk, I soon begin to realize how much I’ve changed and although I am her daughter, my life in Hell and marriage to Hades has taken me to a different place in my life and one that I am quite comfortable with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home